You can make change happen with your voice:
- Get informed.
- Find your voice.
- Tell your friends.
Spread the word, further the mission and see the amazing process of change in action.
United Way needs people who are passionate about education, income, health and want to raise awareness about the most critical needs in our community.
We invite you to be part of the change. Together, united, we can inspire hope and create opportunities for a better tomorrow.
Ways You Can Advocate and LIVE UNITED:
- Tell your friends about United Way of Athens-Limestone County and what we do.
- Get informed. Make it a point to learn about and discuss local issues with friends and family, then decide how you'll get involved.
- If you're passionate about education, income and health issues in our community, make some noise. Write a letter to the editor or comment on a local blog.
- Wear your LIVE UNITED Apparel.
- Send an e-mail or make a call to your elected officials about issues that you care about.
- Friend us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Connect. Join a neighborhood association or simply introduce yourself to a neighbor you haven't met.
- Get Involved. Sign up as a volunteer.